Saturday, May 24, 2008

流浪@Perak Puteri?

A quick stray away from my UK entries...

Was trying to read the Sports and Cars column from TheStar.com.my when the title of a certain article caught my eye. Full story here.

Now I'm not a political blogger, nor do I intend to become 1, but...

“One distinct change is the use of colours. Hence, the black colour and shocking pink,”
......
“We are also using blogs and Facebook to reach out to the youngsters,” she said.The movement’s blog is www.pu3perak.blogspot.com. ..."

I couldn't help bursting out loud, laughing out my lungs when I read this article. Wahahahaha!!!!!

No disrespect to the ladies, but... when the main reason everyone is turning to the alternative media @ Malaysiakini or RPK's Malaysia Today or some prominent blogs for UNCENSORED and UNALTERED information, you come up with this...

If you seriously think by Facebooking or going pink/black will woo voters back... then I seriously don't know what to say... speechless... sweatzz.... haih....

Well... just let politicians deal with politics... I love reading the political blogs, but not as interested in getting into the thick of actions... Think I'll just move on after having a good laugh... :D

No comments: