Friday, May 09, 2008

To Every Sons and Daughters of the World, Dedicated to all the Mothers in the World

I'm doing this for one of my friend. A very dear friend that is. I felt it appropriate to break my notice of not updating for this few days.


Peggy Tang, one of my half housemate in the UK, and I of my best 'pangyao' ever since. Last year, on 7th July, her beloved mother passed away. We were in the UK at that time. Sorrow consumed her, and as friends, all we could do was just try our best to comfort her. How Chen (boyfriend) was awesome. He was there for her all the time.

She couldn't be there for her mom at her last moments. Can you imagine how heart-breaking this is? Anyway, she made a video clip in dedication to her mother. I think it is very sweet and touching for her to do this, so I decided I should also share with all of you this clip, in conjunction with Mother's Day just around the corner.

The person in the clip might not be related to you, but what I request is that while you are watching it, think of your own mother. Think of all the good times you have had with her. Think of how you want to repay her.



Please, treasure your mother, and also your loved ones, when they are still here. You are very lucky to be able to cherish them. Some of us are not so lucky.

***Happy Mother's Day***

No comments: