Wednesday, May 28, 2008

流浪@Uncertainty creeping again...

Going to take another break from UK blogging again. I have been going like.. really fast this few days, 2-3 posts per day. I think I'll just stop for a day or 2...

The thing is, I'm feeling emo today... Yes, I do feel emo occasionally.. actually it's quite constant and the timing is similar to the girls with their monthly thing.. if u know what I mean... frightening... no I'm not a girl or pondan.. I'm 100% dude/guy/male for your info..

I'm sure being jobless does not help with this emo-ness.. I mean, going from having a job to being jobless.. Seeing the digits in my bank account getting smaller and smaller, knowing that it won't replenish end of month is not the best experience in the world..

I made a big gamble by resigning 1st, then look for a new job. In doing so, most of my friends felt that I'm a retard, and still feel so. I figured that if I wanna break into the big engineering firms, I would need time to study back my books, and re-pick up all the forgotten theories and stuff..

And I am still doing just that. I refreshed on RLC, Smith Charts and Op-Amps basics in line with preparation for my 1st interview with Agilent. After that, in between another interview for another position with Agilent and now, have been studying back Superposition, Thevenin's, Norton's theorem..

Am looking into digital logic topics like logic circuits, CMOS, NMOS now..

I'm totally aware that I can't screw up in this gamble. If I end up in a similar situation in my new job, I would be 1 helluva fucking disappointed dude. Problem is, I am feeling more screwed up than ever before, and this feeling is growing stronger each day without any news of my job applications.. A strong source of emo-ness...

I'm sure I'll emerge a better person out of this experience.. The thing now is, trying to get out of this situation I'm in...

I shouldn't be so pessimistic. Rich Dad said: What you say will become the reality.

I'm going to get my job soon. The big firms will call me for interviews and job offers soon. I'm going to get a good paying job and work hard for it. I'm going to settle down and invest more time on financially educating myself. I'm going to get myself a great girlfriend. I'm going to.........

No comments: