Tuesday, June 17, 2008

流浪@Rebates and Anwar

I was just pondering about this thing by myself just now..

As we all know, the RM625 cash rebate has been implemented beginning last Saturday...

What if Anwar really claimed the truth, and Pakatan Rakyat would form the federal government by Sept 16?

Will those whose road tax expires from October to March next year get the cash rebate as well? Or will the rebates stop? What about those who already claimed the money? Will they (me included) be required to return the money? What will be a fair solution for all?

Maybe... this is what Mr Abdullah was counting on... giving us some bait to make us ponder... great tactician he is.. without the slightest doubt...

2 comments:

Simon Ho said...

ya lor..
damn my car road tax expire in october le.
deng!

RealGunners said...

i'm just speculating la.. even with the flip flop Hadhari man, things might change easily.. he might decide to stop the rebates tomorrow..

luckily my road tax is april :D