Thursday, July 31, 2008

流浪@Disturbing News

Was browsing Malaysiakini when I came across this article:

Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi today ruled out imposing emergency rule if street protests broke out in the event that opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim was arrested.

"I don't think we are going down that road; definitely not," Abdullah told Associated Press in an interview today.

So, why is this disturbing?

Well, I have every reason to feel disturbed! After all, this is a statement made by our very own Mr Flip-Flop..

Remember "Will not re-marry", "Will not dissolve parliament" and "Will not increase" ??

Heck sh*t!! I'm looking for a job, and the worst thing that can hit me will be this... emergency rule... oh no... please......

And it's nearing August ey? Remember some ministerial dude mentioning another adjustment in fuel price in August?? Even more sh*t then.......

Please... some company.. I mean, any company in Penang, liberate me before it's too late... sobss :'(

6 comments:

Yatz said...

now that reminds me too..SHIT!!

RealGunners said...

really shit...

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Flying Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

I have a virus on my computer & I'm trying to get it off so I have been trying 2 download my anti virus I previously had 1 but I deleted it 2 install the 1 I got but it didn't want 2 wrk so I left it alone 4 awhile I later went 2 my system restore & restored my laptop & then tried 2 dowload my antivirus but when I do it says I have 2 delete my previous 1 I had (the 1 I deleted b4 I restored it) so when I go 2 remove it it says it can't becuz the file no longer exists. I already know y it don't exist cuz I deleted it but can someone please help me & tell me how I can remove it 4rm my add/remove programs please I hav been trying 2 remove it but it won't let me what so ever. Please help me!! [url=http://gordoarsnaui.com]santoramaa[/url]

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who reviews about
many
home business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonymous said...

I read this forum since 2 weeks and now i have decided to register to share with you my ideas. [url=http://inglourious-seo.com]:)[/url]