Thursday, July 31, 2008

流浪@Severe Depression

My dad just came into my room and asked THE question...

Well, not exactly the question, is the questions actually.. more or less..

"What is your problem actually? What job are you looking for? It's been 3 months already, why don't u ride cow find horse 骑牛找马?"

The thing is, I'm in KL, and I'm looking for Penang jobs, so how the hell can I 骑牛找马? How do I take 2-3 days leave weekly or fortnightly when I get into a job?

I mean.. that was really 1 of the reason I quit my Shah Alam job.. I quit so that I do not need to take alot of leaves @ try to be responsible to my colleagues @ let them find replacements ASAP.. and if that is the reason for me quitting, that is also the reason why I don't wanna jump into a job for the sake of 骑牛找马...

I can't afford to quit another job so soon again, so I really wanna get into something that I really can hold on to.. eg: 1 of the bigger firms in Penang.. My leaving my 1st job after 4 months, as well as flunking 4 papers in college, have done enough damage to my CV, so I really can't afford to make a wrong step again...

To be honest, I don't really understand it myself.. exactly what went wrong with the interviews I've had? What else do I need to do to convert interviews into job offers?

U see, although I flunked 4 papers in college, I turned over a new leaf and passed them all in the re-sits, and even managed to get 2nd Upper in my LJMU degree top-up..

I quit my current job not because of recklessness, but it was due to lots of consideration. I do not want to leave at a worse time for my colleagues, and I really wanna spend some time concentrating on job hunting and revising my college notes..

It's really quite unlikely to get feedbacks from the interviewers @ managers, because most of the time, it's the HR that calls us for interviews, and they are always reluctant to reveal the managers' contacts.. so I really have no idea what went wrong with the interviews... All I can do is keep trying to improve my performance and studying more...

I keep hearing people say things like "u're a degree holder, should be no problem"... but.. seems like it doesn't apply to me...

Damn I'm really getting depressed.. I need liberation... soon..... sighzz......

2 comments:

DiEsE said...

don't worry realgunners... u'll get your lucky break soon. Just put in enuf effort. if u got job in penang, let me know and maybe one day we can go yam cha.. :p

RealGunners said...

ahahaha ok no problem~