Tuesday, August 05, 2008

流浪@Distress?

Was politico-blog hopping when I came across this: Nation in Distress.

Seems like there's quite a number of people heeding his call in raising our national flag upside down in their blogs respectively...

I know we're in quite deep a sh*t with our current pathetic situation: income stagnation, inflation, corruption etc, but to make such a gesture of distress for our country seems quite.. premature for now... Anyway, it's anyone's freedom to do whatever they wish to with their blogs whatsoever..

I'm raising a different flag here today...


This is ME in distress... my savings have officially dipped below the critical mark, no thanks to my Kancil's water pump that gave out and leaked, coupled with the battery dying, last Friday...

If I don't get myself a job soon, then I'm really a goner.. I don't really have the mood to care about Anwar or Najib or Mongolia or whatever soap opera the politicians decide to serve up..

*Heaven~ Heaven oh heaven can u help me?~~~*

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

even tho u dont care abt anwar or najib, their future will also affect yr future .... hehe i.e. yr income and country's economy

RealGunners said...

the thing is, there's really nothing much that we can do besides waiting for the polls to come every 3-4 years..

we can't really control whether najib wanna play with C4, or someone decides to set anwar up for sodomy accusations, and we can't stop these people from working hard for their political survival instead of taking care of our arses..