Saturday, August 23, 2008

September 24 2007 - Madame Tussauds II

Part 2 of our Madame Tussauds experience...

Sportsman

#1 Jose Mourinho, just sacked recently back then

U can't blame me man, u know, I'm a Gunners, and he's 1 of the architects of us not winning the title...

#2 Tiger Woods

#3 New Zealand All-Blacks (Rugby)

Doesn't look like Jonah Lomu to me... well for your info, Jonah Lomu is THE man for New Zealand's rugby team, just like Johnny Wilkinson is for England...

#4 Wah, this 1 yong sui!!

But come to think of it.. Rooney.. he's always yong sui isn't it? XD

#5 Ayrton Senna

Senna is a legendary figure in F1, but.. sorry mate, I don't know u, I only start to know about F1 in Michael Schumacher's era...

#6 Young Pele... good boy good boy

Historic Figures

#7 Lord Admiral Nelson

Thumbs up for him, because if not for him, Napoleon would have invaded England, and we won't have any wax museum to visit...

#8 Some king of England a few hundred years ago

I remember seeing his name near the wax figure, but can't recall... King Richard the Lionheart or something I think...

And now, a few modern day royalty..

#9 Princess Diana

#10 Prince Charles

Old man also like... haih...

#11 Prince William

This 1 is much younger la, u 2 like him is ok lah XD

I can't recall if we have Prince Harry here... but 1 thing is for sure, there's no photo of him in my laptop...

#12 Albert Einstein

Don't know why, but when I see this E = mc² guy, I somehow thought of a Korean TV show which used to air on KBS. King of Brain is the name of the program, and the program hosts always shout Einstein!! -.-"
#13 William Shakespeare

The 2 photos below, I'm not sure why they are not in the earlier Celebrity chamber.. they were here, somewhere between the Historical Figures and World Leader chambers..

#14 Kylie Minogue

#15 Justin Timberlake

World Leaders

#16 The new president of United Nations Peggy giving an address

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I have always felt that the UN is a big joke organisation... they basically have to operate according to how the 2 fella up there decides to behave... Anyway, Blair is out, Bush is on his way too, so.. whatever...

#17 Dalai Lama

This is a highly controversial man... he got alot of support from the Western society.. but we really cannot deny that he is a major factor for all the political drama in Tibet... I'm not gonna speculate or taking sides on this 1.. we have our very own drama back in Malaysia...

#18 Saddam Hussein

Haha I know, this pose is kinda rude.. forgot whose hand is that though...

There's many more leaders, presidents and kings/queens of different countries, but I can't be bothered to show u all of them can I? I myself don't really know most of them myself anyway...

And unfortunately, our Dr M and Pak Lah didn't make it into the Hall of Fame here, too bad hahaha XD

#19 Sitting down, relaxing

It's really tiring, as the museum is huge.. we walked for like.. 3 hours..

Besides the wax displays, there's also a Ghost House which we can go into.. but u don't expect us to come out with photos from there do u?

As we come near the end of all the exhibits, there's a room that shows us all kinds of tools and processes involved in making the wax figures... it's really a very tedious and professional task...

#20 They even have so many eyes to make the best match!

I've gotta end my Madame Tussauds experience with this photo....

#21 Madame Tussaud herself

So.. what do u think? Is this place worth paying good money to visit?

2 comments:

Simon Ho said...

wow! you're taller than einstein

RealGunners said...

what's with that wow? is it that amazing that i'm taller? i'm 187cm =.=