Sunday, August 31, 2008

流浪@Weekend at Home

Am back in KL again, after a few days in Penang...

Didn't drive this time though, I left my car in Penang and followed How Chen's car back.. will be heading back up again on Monday...

The thing is, I have been feeling restless and helpless for the weekend at home.. nothing to do, nowhere to go, no money to spend, no nothing... can't help but feel like it's better to head up again as soon as possible...

Anyway, I don't really have anything to blog about at the moment, just making this post for the sake of making a post.. while being in the midst of emo-ness...

Hmm, maybe I can just show off show some pichas taken with my V3x while being in Penang all this while...

Peggy and Cath doing their hair

This was... on a Sunday, 2 weeks ago.. I was supposed to catch Walllll-Eeee and Eeeee-Veeee with Cath, Cannas, Bing, and 2 of their colleagues (Yi Chong *corrected, thx Cath* and Thian Min) in Gurney Plaza in the evening... having nothing to do, I ended up tapao-ing some cendol from New World Park for them and sitting around in the saloon waiting for them...

And holy sh*t, it was the 1st time I see someone eating cendol/playing sms/answering phone calls while doing their hair... When I have my haircut, a slight move from my head would result in my head being sliced the barber scolding me to stop moving -.-"

Ta Da~ Peggy's new look~

Bing came and wait with me for awhile, but he fell asleep because he was very tired...

Didn't even realize Peggy doing this to him

Fast forward to..... 2 days ago, last Friday...

I was hanging around in Penang doing nothing, so for once, I volunteered to chauffeur How Chen to a place for blood donation... While waiting, and having nothing to do, I played with my V3x for abit again...

Taken from where I was standing, at 1st floor

It's nearing Merdeka Day, isn't it?

The blood donation campaign stage

Maybe I should not reveal which building this is.. Penangites, especially Motorolans might recognize this place, and non-Penangites would probably not give a d*mn about this place anyway...

Time to lunch, will just stop here with my random post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huh.. informative style.