Monday, September 22, 2008

流浪@Back, Alive and Maybe Kicking

Seems like things finally took a turn for the better on a few fronts for me...

Finally, the internet thing in my new accommodation is resolved, so I think I can hang around daily again...

Am still not going to talk about job, but let's just say, seems like the corner is turning... Still not going into any of the big MNCs, but I think something that I can live with is on the way...

With job comes paycheck, will take a few months to mend the financial mess that I got myself into for leaving my 1st job, but at least now I finally have the means to mend it.. Hopefully my plan to get financially stable and ultimately to get rich will get back on track soon...

Another tiny little good thing: it's official, my Kancil can do 100-110 km/h from Penang to KL with 4 people in it! I used to drive alone on these long distance trips, and I only dare 80-90 km/h, with a little occasional straying into the 100 mark, but last Friday, it was 100-110 all the way down and most of the way back up on Sunday.. makes me feel like I can actually hang on to this car for much longer than initially thought I should...

Friendship wise, it's still kinda messed up for me.. I have not been seeing the Surians side of my friends that much recently (due to monetary and time constraints), I feel sorry that I can't be back in KL in the same weekends as Mun Mun @ 于素秋 (she claims many ppl said they look alike) do.. Wai Ping is going back to Leeds again for another year... haih... hopefully we will still be good friends for as long as possible...

TARCians DMH people too.. have not been seeing them much due to the same reasons as mentioned above.. What I'd like to say now is that, I'm working now, in Penang, will get back to u guys soon...

So.. now, I'm in Penang, and the friends I have here are LJMU TARCians: Cath, Peggy, How Chen, Bing, Cannas, Wing Yew, Lim Yuen, and... and... hmm.... I think that's all for the moment.. Nice to have u guys around, really helped me alot in settling down...

Oh ya! Another person, Kim @ Leng Ma 靓妈, also teman me on MSN alot throughout my down period.. thanks so so much~~~ muacksss~~~ Hope your mom get well soon :D

Hmm.. what else I wanna say.... *thinks hard*

[Cath: Sorry la, if my recent post make u feel guilty or something, didn't mean it that way. Just hope that u can take care of yourself and your cholesterol level and don't do anything rash without thinking ok? Don't know if we will still chat that much since u barely show up on MSN anymore, just remember, 凡事唔使惊, Ah Leong系大厅 XD

I'm still available for consultation kacau daily, although just at night la nowadays, since I can't on9 at work.. if u wanna tell me anything, I'm always all eyes and ears, just like I have been all the while, as usual; if u nothing to tell me or dowan to tell me anything, I will still 默默地守在laptop边 (sun bian watch drama/anime & blogging & blog hopping) hehehe]

Shit, it's getting late, haven't been sleeping enough, drove 160km/h 100km/h for almost 4hrs and then slept just barely 4 hours last night, and gotta go to work tomorrow.. so I guess I'll just stop here for today...

Before I leave, just emphasize my title once more

I'M BACK, ALIVE AND KICKING HOPEFULLY

5 comments:

Cathrane said...

thanks Leong~

RealGunners said...

we r good fren ma.. although u seldom choi me when we meet up la *tsk tsk*

AsX said...

Good fren only meh...... Nothing more?

RealGunners said...

wat more u wan? u say so much, later she avoid me again =.=

AsX said...

ohhh now i know why she seems to be avoiding me.... sigh.....