Sunday, September 28, 2008

流浪@Hunger Dysfunction?

Finally I think I'm going to blog about something that I can post it up in Innit...

Went to join Cath, Peggy and gang in Queensbay after work yesterday at about 4pm (yeah, we work on alternate Saturdays in my current company, and it was the annual stock take yesterday).. And then we decided to have dinner at Hammer Bay Ikan Bakar Special (near Queensbay, beside Gold Coast Villa, and have a great seaview)..

But it's still not over Hari Raya yet, so they insist on preparing the buka puasa menu 1st, so we decided to have dinner at 上海顶 Shanghai Ding instead (nearby also)..

The thing is, I left my car at the parking lots near this ikan bakar place, and when I came back to get my car after dinner...

Saw this car parked by an arsehole

It was about 7.30pm, waktu berbuka puasa, and this idiot parked his car in the middle of the road while he go and enjoy his meal, and in the process, blocked off the exit route of the cars inside (my car being 1 of the blocked cars)...

As people gradually finished eating and came out, more and more people realized they're blocked and became very frustrated. There's no loudspeaker system at the ikan bakar eatery, so we can't ask the proprietor to announce to the still eating customers about the incident, so the only thing we can do is wait...

Waited for 30 minutes before this bastard came out, and he totally didn't feel any shame or guilt, even with more than 20 pair of eyes glaring at him. He just took it slowly to move his car away, like how the Malays say it, selamba aje...

What I wanna say is that, c'mon la... buka puasa is not 大晒/dai shai/big all ge, y must park in the middle of the road when can park at the road side?? At least leave enough space for cars to leave la... Issit because he got desperately hungry due to berpuasa and couldn't bother to park his car properly? Ish Ish Ish**

I was too frustrated to take down his plate number, I just remembered to take a photo with my handphone =.="

No comments: