Tuesday, September 09, 2008

流浪@My New Room

Sorry guys, just went into an unfortunate situation where I have been without internet access for 3 days... well it's not really unfortunate... erm... well.. having no internet is for me personally, an unfortunate thing so.. bah, whatever....

So.. I said I don't wanna talk about my job yet, and I really mean it so.. thank you very much for the few comments and shoutouts of congrats, but I prefer u all don't mention this thing here.. when I finally blog about the job thing, then u all can give the compliments thanks..

Not going to talk about the job, but going to talk about 1 thing:

I've moved into the room I rented, at last!

Prime location (i-Suria Apartment, just beside i-Avenue, Bayan Lepas), good facilities (complete kitchen, washing machine, TV, clean toilet), good price (RM250/month not inclusive of utilities and bills)..

Ok here's some pichas of my new room...


I'll never be a very good blogger... I didn't think about taking a photo when I first opened the room's door..

Well, initially, the room was almost empty, only the bed and the fan at the corner (spoilt 1) was there.. Had to do some furniture hunting in Queensbay Jusco to make my room look a lil bit presentable...

So.. what did I buy?

#1 Bed Sheet, Pillow and Bolster

Well, the bed sheet comes with 2 pillow cases and 1 bolster case.. RM188, 70% discount, so it's RM56.40.. The 2 pillows and the bolster are bought as well, RM19.90 and RM11.90 respectively..

So basically, only the bed belongs to the house owner..

#2 TV Rack DIY Table

Well, it's supposed to be a RM35.90 TV Rack, but due to some smart suggestions by How Chen, I managed to assemble a small laptop table and a stand for my fan with the kit.. the stand will house some snacks later on after I settled down, I'm sure XD

Fan and laptop, well I brought them from KL...

#3 Wardrobe

I didn't buy a conventional closet... The plastic 5-tier rack costed RM123 (the most expensive piece of thing in my room), stores the T-shirts and pants and underwears and CDs and books and whatever junks that I might buy later on..

Single clothes rack, RM32.90, to hang all my formal attires.. And the foldable laundry bin, RM15.90...

So.. total cost of room furnishing, RM295.90... holy sh*t... actually I'm not done yet...
still high on my wish list is a bean bag, and I might get myself a carpet if I feel like it, but that'll have to wait till next month or so.. otherwise, I would have nothing left to eat with...

Have to thank Peggy and How Chen for accompanying me to buy most of those stuff, giving me great advices and helping me carry the stuff back... Have to thank Bing too, for letting me sleep over at his place before I move in here... will get repay them soon.. when I have the means to do that...

Well.. so that's my new room :-)

And, speaking of the internet thing... well when I was staying at Bing's place, I get internet, although poor connection; my new place.. well the wireless settings are kind of special, need to get the house owner to set the router and some stuff with the IP, and I haven't got him to do that yet, so at the moment, no internet for me at home.. I'm doing this at Oldtown now.. haih..


Crap, laptop low bat.. update again next time....

2 comments:

AsX said...

Wow, so near my place, can try yam cha next time!

RealGunners said...

where's ur place o?