Saturday, September 13, 2008

流浪@Nang or Dang

This post is only applicable to Nuffnangers in Innit.

I don't know, I just feel like writing about this in the spur of the moment... below are just some scribbles that have not gone through intellect filtering and thorough considerations, all are spontaneous babblings...

Ok, if u are a Nuffnang Glitterati, u would probably know what Innit, Nang and Dang is all about. If you're not a nuffnanger, just ignore this post...

Recently (well, not that recent also), there have been a bunch of dudes going around dang-ing posts of self-nang people (me is 1 of these self-nangers)..

Ok, let's talk about the meaning of the terms 1st..

We know, nang = approve/like the post..

We also know, dang = disapprove/don't like the post..

So, the meaning of self-nanging basically means we like what we post. I really can't see anything wrong with it. If u don't like what u write yourself, why post it in Innit at all? To the dang-ers, is it wrong to like what we write ourselves?

I really can't comprehend the justification these dang-ers use to dang people @ u are not supposed to nang your own post... is there any written rule in Innit about that?

On the other hand, we're democratic right? In a democracy, anybody can do whatever they like as long as they don't hurt others right? Since dang-ing means u don't like the post and there's no other options u can use to disapprove the person who make the posts, I suppose there's nothing much u can do but dang... Seeing my own post being dang-ed doesn't really take an ounce of meat away from my body, or take a ringgit out of my wallet, so.. I don't really care actually =.="

End of the day, u guys can dang all that u like, and I will continue to self-nang as much as I like because i absolutely love what I post in Innit...

你有你dang我有我自nang

Cheers... XD

3 comments:

Wayne K. said...

support ur post!
brilliant!

RealGunners said...

really? thx..

i didnt even think, i just type what came out..

Wayne K. said...

yeah, of course u hv to agree on what u writing... it doesn't make sense for not approving what u hv written..
they r just insane ppl seeking for attention.. ;)