Sunday, September 14, 2008

流浪@Random Post

It's Sunday today, and tomorrow will be another working week, I'm not sure how much internet I will be getting, so I figured I'd update another post while I still have some access.. Actually I don't really know what to write about at all... so I'll just scribble whatever comes to mind spontaneously...

1st thing 1st, today is 8月15 (15th of the 8th month) on the lunar calendar, so Happy Mooncake Festival to all~

I only love Shanghai Mooncake, others no thanks, but can't seem to find any of them in Penang, sobzz =.=

No mooncakes for me, no reunion dinner for me, stuck in Penang this year.. and it doesn't help that I'm chasing the currently on show TVB drama, 家好月圆 (Moonlight Remembrance, I think)..

公公 Ah Leong最大个心愿就系8月15中秋节正日,可以一家人齐齐整整食团圆饭

Haih, 2 years consecutive already, I'm not at home for Mooncake Festival, last year I was still in the UK.. or was it Europe? Nevermind... the point is.. 今年又无得食正日 :-(

But my mom called just now and said, she will only cook feast when I go back next week... so touched.. 感动 :'(

On another note.. next Tuesday will be September 16... I wonder what'll happen...

No I'm not looking forward to any Hari Malaysia celebration, we never celebrate that all the time, or at least I didn't have any impression that there's celebration going on...

The more interesting thing is, come next Tuesday, we will all know whether Anwar is the real deal or is just blowing water @ talking cock...

I envisioned a few scenarios:

#1. Nothing happens, proves that Anwar is indeed talking cock... peaceful, and let us look forward to at least another 3-4 years of Barang Naik regime screwing us up...

#2. The MPs really jump en masse, and PR takes over peacefully..

#3. PR takes over, massive riots break out, and darurat @ state of emergency is declared (better stock up rice or cup noodles folks, students and working people look forward to prolonged holidays)...

#4. 50 MPs from PR get detained under ISA before midnight hits on Monday, massive riots likely to break out too, same situation as #3...

Doesn't look very good at all right? Only #2 seems alright, but we all know the probability of that happening is so low that the percentage is negligible, after all, we all know very well whose side those tear gas hooligans are on...

I shall pray for the country as well, while praying for my own well-being...

阿弥陀佛,愿佛菩萨保佑我的国家~
(I'm Buddhist, u don't expect me to say something like Alhamdullilah or Christ Save the World, do u?
Crap, now I might land myself in hot soup.. stoking religious sentiments??)

No comments: