Saturday, September 13, 2008

流浪@ Really 流浪

I'm feeling really down... I mean, really really down... seriously...

Lonely, depressed, dejected, hopeless, haih..............


Yeah, basically I'm in Penang, got myself a room, and beginning to settle down... but other than that, really can't find anything worth being happy about... smart ones will know what this means...

To make matters worse, it's Mooncake Festival this weekend, and due to some unwanted constraints, I'm staying here instead of going home for a nice reunion dinner...

It's 2 consecutive years that I don't get to eat the Mooncake Fest reunion dinner with my family.. last year I was in Europe during the festival... haihzzz.....

I've got something lined up next week, which hopefully, better be good... or better still, the thing that happened last week turn out good, that'll be the best scenario for me....

1 word... HAIH.........................................................

1 comment:

Bombchell said...

aww (hugs).

nice, Ive never heard of the festival. hmm maybe next time you could throw your own party? it'll not be as big, but it'll be fun, and im sure people around u will like it.