Sunday, September 21, 2008

流浪@Those Were The Days

I ought to be in bed by now, will be having a dim sum session with some of my Surian friends in Sri Petaling tomorrow... it's just that I don't feel like sleeping yet...

I was thinking about my MSN conversation with Cath this afternoon.. Can't really recall what I said, I vaguely remember complaining about how she always tell me she's busy with work and stuff whenever I try to ajak her (and other friends) for breakfast/lunch/dinner/etc, but she seems to have time to go for movies/shopping and stuff with other people...

If u guys have read this previous post of mine, point 17, u'd probably have an idea on what an important friend she is to me..

Was supposed to hang out with another bunch of friends tonight, since I haven't been in KL for the past 3 weeks or so, but somehow, it got called off in the last minute, so having nothing better to do, I begin to look around at all the saved MSN logs..

What makes Cath so different from the likes of Peggy or Bing or other friends is that, she seems to be very free.. I mean, used to be very free even at work, everytime I kacau her on MSN, she will reply me...

We do all sorts of things on MSN, for example:

Disturb each other for no apparent reason

Ejek each other about probable love life

And then after she got her Blood Screening Report, which says that she has high cholesterol level..

Try to discourage her to eat unhealthy food unsuccessfully

I mean, rather unsuccessfully

But then, lately... we don't really chat like this anymore... I still kacau her on MSN as usual, but the usual response I get is: erm, haha, bo eng...

Working in a major MNC (Multi-National Company) in the country, being busy at work is probably the norm, haih...

Just that, lately, we really haven't been MSN-ing that much; and even when I'm slogging it out in Penang right now, the LJMU bunch of friends don't really come out and meet up that much, and when we do, most of the time Cath would be missing, bo eng with work being a usual reason..

Before I go to the UK for the summer programme last year, I used to hang out with my mates from high school (Surians) all the time, and didn't really mix up with TARCians that much... but then, the thing with Surians is that, most of them are either rich and study overseas, or busying themselves with work.. so lately, I haven't been seeing that much of Surians either...

I made some really good TARCian friends while we were at Liverpool last year, so now I actually spend more time with them than with Surians... it's not that I don't care about the Surian friends anymore, I still care for them as much, but circumstances means.... haih....

Why am I suddenly talking about Surians? =.="

Anyway, the point is...

I'm really scared that I will be losing 1 of my most major friend @ MSN kacau-mate that I have.. haih........

4 comments:

Cathrane said...

this post. wakkakaka. laugh til i pengsan.. =P

RealGunners said...

me so emotional when i write this.. u still laugh.. haih =.=

Belle said...

no offence..but lifes like that. i have friend that i knew since 7 yrs old till now..yet its different..very different from before. as we grow we made different new friends. some are meant for a life time..some are just a part of life. gotto accept it. things always come and go. jsut appreciate the whole agenda. =] friendship or whatever never once took them for granted.

RealGunners said...

haih... i know.. i know.. but still... haih donno what to say la...