Thursday, October 09, 2008

流浪@Ah Leong at Penang International Airport

I know, I'm supposed to be sound asleep right now, since I slept for like barely 5 hours last night, and I will be driving back to KL tomorrow evening... But for once, I felt the urge to post something recent up in my blog, so...

Here's the reason for me sleeping 5 hours last night: This morning, I became the Ah Mat @ personal driver responsible to ensure Cath doesn't miss her 6.45am flight to KL.

*Negotiating RM10million worth of business*

Looks professional sial XD

She might blog about this as well soon, so I'll leave it to her to talk about the reasons for this flight. For now, let's just say, it's a business trip...

And this is how I got my opportunity to set foot INTO the Penang International Airport, Bayan Lepas, for the 1st time...

The status of International Airport actually sounds quite intimidating, but in reality, in my honest opinion, it's just a very small airport with nothing much to see... so I really have nothing to describe about this airport...

Being Ah Mat for Cath also provides another 1st for me. Since she can claim the expenses from her company wanted to thank me for sending her to the airport and for promising to pick her up when she come back later on in the evening, she decided to treat me to breakfast in the airport..

But like I said, there's really nothing much in this airport, so the obvious choice: McD...

I've always wanted to try out the McD Hotcakes available only for breakfast, since 靓妈 @ Leng Ma highly recommends it...

So just ordered a set of it

Jeng Jeng Jeng, comes with McD Sausage and Hash Brown

The hotcakes were good actually, but I think I poured too much of the syrup on them, so they were too sweet to take by themselves =.=... But I suppose that's the way the hotcakes should be, and we should eat them together with the sausage to balance the sweetness...

Anyway, thanks Cath, for the hotcakes, as well as giving me an excuse opportunity to go inside and check the airport out... hehehehe :-D

6 comments:

Belle said...

kana con! hahahahaha xD
well look at the bright side. u found somethng to do! else ull be telling us your boring schedule!

RealGunners said...

yaya, hehehe

actually there's another 1 or 2 things can blog about, but i'm still waiting for photos... haih..

ahlost said...

The breakfast looks yummilicious :D

RealGunners said...

erm.. if u eat with a lenglui, anything oso yummy 1 XD

Cathrane said...

So how the bfast taste? *kekekez*

RealGunners said...

hanna, yummy la, hehehe XD