Saturday, October 18, 2008

流浪@Destructive Weekend

I've been staying in Penang on a more permanent basis (meaning having my own room and only going back to KL once in 2-3 weeks) for almost 2 months..

Throughout my stay here, I've been on a mission: to reduce weight.

Don't laugh!! You jerks!!! I'm serious!!!!

For the 1st step of my mission, I've been quitting junk food altogether. Pringles, Chipster and Kit-Kat can no longer be found in my vicinity. Instead, I have been taking oats and oat biscuits on a regular basis...

I'm not sure if my weight has reduced or not, but I feel like I'm beginning to get into stride. At least I've been feeling healthier...

However... this weekend has been a destructive weekend on my efforts for the past month and a half... 2 crazy occasions is enough to offset whatever I've done...

Occasion 1: Friday night

I went to a steamboat party at an angmoh's place at Gold Coast Villa. Angmoh's name is Ian, and he's Peggy's counterpart at work. It was supposed to be a gathering for those who went on a Langkawi trip last month. I wasn't part of the trip, but I was invited to join the steamboat party too, because I was lonely...

Anyway, am not going to put photos here or blog in detail about this gathering here, Cath has a quite detailed entry of the gathering here.

Just that, when u have a DIY steamboat (or whatever) party at home, it's common sense that you'll have so much food, you'll eat till you drop and the food is still not finished, and that's what happened =.=

To sum it up, there's lots of food, lots of booze, lots of fun, and lots of cholesterol...

Occasion 2: Saturday (today)

Initially, the plan for the day was to look for a place to have lunch, but due to 1 reason or another, I ended up in Red Box Gurney with Peggy and How Chen.

We sang from 4pm till 7pm, and was then offered to topup another RM10 for their buffet dinner. We duly obliged...

As is the norm with me, I'm not a good food blogger.. The moment I got my food, I gobbled them up in no time. It was when I got myself a round of desserts, How Chen reminded me to take photos for my blog..

Here's my round of desserts

Cakes, pastries, kuih lapis and cookies..

And also ice cream!

A steamboat party night, followed by a buffet dinner night... u tell me, what is there left of whatever weight reduction I had in the past 2 months?

Shit! Have to start all over again =.=

5 comments:

Belle said...

tell me if u lose a possibly nano weight. ill be sooo joining you hahaha

p/s: I CANT HAVE ICE CREAM FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

RealGunners said...

i thought you're suppposed to gain weight? why would u wanna join me??

Cathrane said...

I also wan to join u. but i makan steamboat 2 days continuous. =.=

RealGunners said...

your dinner today oso not that good lo, hahaha u cham liao..

Belle said...

that is a preparation of slimming havoc in 5 months time. =(