Sunday, October 19, 2008

流浪@Home Cooked Meal

Remember the post I made about my fortunes taking a turn for the better, and finally settling down up north here? Well, the original post was in Chinese, here, and for the potatoes and bananas, u can refer here as well...

Well, Peggy saw this particular phrase [汤水没得喝了] and thought that I wasn't doing her any justice with that blog post, because she did make some soup that I had my share of, so today, I'm going to tell u guys: Peggy is a very good housemate @ cook! I do have soup occasionally while staying with her and How Chen, the phrase 汤水没得喝了 actually just meant that I miss the soup my mom make at home =.=

I'm gonna show u proof...

Wooww~ Nice soup!

It's just that Peggy decided to cook dinner tonight, and I suddenly felt like taking some photos of her works...

The soup was great by the way.. herbal soup with pork, yummy!

Steamed fish!

Contrary to what she kept saying during dinner, the fish was actually quite good! The sauce was abit too flavorful, but it was perfect to go with rice...

Fried vegetables

Nice to see, nice to eat, hehehe :-D

I wanted to take a photo of Peggy at work, but the usually camwhoring her suddenly became cam-shy.. I'm not really sure why is that, but the only photo I could come up with of her at work is this:

Not clear,

Because she keep moving to foil my attempts of taking a decent photo...

So.. there u go, this is what usually happens when Peggy decides to cook, I get to have some good home cooked food :-)

I still miss my mom's soup though...

And.. I promised I would cook for Peggy in return, but that promise has yet to materialize =.=

I'll find an opportunity soon, I promise.... even though my promise is worth nothing in their point of view =.=

5 comments:

AsX said...

Now, i miss my hometown..... no nice soup, no nice vege.... *sniff sniff*

Should i ask Cath make nice soup? :P

RealGunners said...

Cath cannot make nice soup la, she know how to eat nia =.=

AsX said...

If that's the case, then I should just settle with Campbell Mushroom Soup...

Although asking Cath make soup would be impossible, I guess if she really manage to make one, i should maybe test it if it is poison-free. Gunner wanna be the first to try? :p

RealGunners said...

she is going to kill me hahaha..

she can cook la actually, although cannot make soup wahahaha!!

she did tried once, single handedly cooking for 15 people, just to get a £5 handbag as reward =.=

Belle said...

i saw "yuk chuk" is that herbal soup?!! ill melt for herbal soup especially those that have "dong guai" as ingredients. cant consume those for now or ill bleed to death. as in from my nose ="=