Thursday, October 02, 2008

流浪@Random Update

Am not feeling in the mood to do anything meaningful today, so will just write abit about what I did today...

Basically, just stayed in for the morning, cleaning up my room and online-ing...

I did go out for lunch though, and then headed to Queensbay Jusco...

I was mainly scouring the supermarket section, and saw many of my favourite food: Rocky, Pringles, Chipster, Chipsmore etc...

But I resisted the urge to buy any of them, because today, I went there on a mission...

Bought these

Yeah, I totally intended to buy some fruits, because I haven't been eating any fruits for a long long time, and I totally sticked to my intentions without straying *woohoo*

When I said I'm going to stop eating junk food and try to lose weight while in Penang, I 100% mean what I say...

Not like a certain someone who goes:

Hanna, I got control one, I eat less d and then turns around and I want the yolk only, dowan the mooncake, can ah?

OR

I dowan eat so much, I just eat the cheong fun only and the next moment, curi a si ham from other people's char kuay teow...

*Hehehehe~*

Also bought these

Tissues are for my car. I have to take care of myself as well as my car, right? And my poor kancil has been without a tissue box for more than a month =.="

See the cushion? Well, buying the cushion doesn't mean that I'm giving up on a bean bag. I still want a bean bag,

Bean Bag Cover

And the beans beads in twin pack

The thing is...

RM60 for the casing,

RM12 for 2 packets of the beads

And 2 packets are totally not enough, we need at least 4 here, so that's RM24. A whopping RM84 for something in which to sit with, is not something a person who just got back to work after being jobless for 4 months can afford.

That leaves me without much choice but to get a cushion to substitute 1st. The bean bag can wait for a few months... haih...

That's all for today...

2 comments:

Belle said...

son, u ought to take k of yourself now ahhahaha

RealGunners said...

alwiz taking care of myself hahaha