Monday, October 06, 2008

流浪@Update Long Overdue

I know I know, I should've blogged thru the weekend, but the thing is, I have been busy and tired to do so...

And to make matters worse, don't have camera and therefore, the photos are still pending... so will just briefly update my status for the past few days..

Friday Oct 3:

Nothing much to do, since I left the C company on Tuesday before Raya, just went to lunch with Bing, Cannas, Cath, and a bunch of fellars from the I company at Sakae Sushi, Queensbay.

Went to PISA trying to help How Chen pay his saman, but the counter was closed =.="

Saturday Oct 4:

Was supposed to have a badminton session, but due to excessive external pressure, last minute decided to join the same group of people from the I company for a hiking trip at Taman Negara Pulau Pinang, to Pantai Kerachut.

Like I said, I don't have photos with me, so might as well just link somewhere with photos here. Hopefully I can get to blog about this trip more when I get the photos from Bing.

Sunday Oct 5:

Nothing much as well today, but I do have a photo for today...

Went to Queensbay again to buy this

As well as trying to help How Chen to pay another saman at the police booth, but nobody was around, so didn't manage to pay in the end..

Went to mainland Penang to attend the Kau Ong Yah @ 九王爷 Festival at a famous temple in the Butterworth area, 斗母宫.. main reason is to get some vegetarian food.. the crowds was crazily huge, atmosphere hot, and didn't manage to sightsee alot..

Got caught in a jam that allowed us to move 7km in 1 hour on our way back to the island.. Seems like everyone is making their way back to Penang island...

Today:

Today is my 1st day at my new job in the A company.. Nothing much to brag about yet, apart from the fact that my lunch costed me a mere RM1.50 today...

Went back to Queensbay again,

To buy more of these!!

Nutri-Oat, they are really very very very very good!!!!

Ok, am getting tired already, I think that's all for today....

No comments: