Monday, October 13, 2008

流浪@Where is all the $$Money$$ ???

Am still kinda messed up in my mind right now, and am still not in a state to make any meaningful blog entries.. I figured I'd just do another spur of the moment thingy...

*I did a spur-of-the-moment blog comment last night, kinda backfired, pissed someone off and am really sorry for it, really*


But then, I don't really have the mood and time to make any concerted efforts right now, so please bear with me or just exit without reading further...

____________________

We all Most of us know what is going on with the world economy recently.. For those who don't, there's more than enough write-ups by other people on this topic.. It's some sort of a IN TOPIC globally, in news portals and blogs alike... Maybe I'll link 1 of the more humorous blog entry on this matter, here.

I don't wanna touch about the details, because I'm not an economist, and not quite that knowledgeable in this field yet.. let's just say, everywhere I read, I read about people losing money in everything they invest in (stock markets, mutual funds, real estate, gold and silver, Genting Highlands, Las Vegas)..

And to those d1ckheads who believed the "CRUDE OIL PRICE HITS $130, AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO RISE! INVEST NOW!!" notion, I have 1 thing to say to u:

SERVES U RIGHT U MORON! THAT'S WHAT U SHOULD GET FOR TRYING TO SCREW EVERYTHING UP FOR US!!

People losing money, banks losing money, US companies losing money.. these are facts...

We even get some dude saying: "Malaysia don't rely heavily on US exports, so we are not really affected" or something like that.. which according to my new boss, is a total pile of cow dung...

THIS IS A GLOBAL PROBLEM, NOT US PROBLEM, WE'RE ALL IN THIS SHIT TOGETHER!!

It's just that, I've been thinking, if everyone's losing their money, where has all the money gone to? I mean, they can't be disappearing overnight, can they? I remember reading something from Rich Dad, Poor Dad which sounds like this: When somebody is losing money in the market, that means someone else is making money. The more money the ordinary people lose, the more money the prepared ones make.

So the question now is, who is making all the money that the common people, the banks and the insurance companies lose??

2 comments:

s2k_247 said...

Lol... Anyone who says that the Malaysian economy is not dependant on the US should be "sepak-ed"... We are dependant... Less that last time, but still pretty much.

But the argument of one person losing money means another person making money doesn't apply here I think.

This is a case of people that borrowed money (*the sub-prime lenders*) not being able to pay off their debt to the banks, and banks who were stupid enough to give out a alot of these sub-prime loans that then package these mortgages as new investments.

In this case, its more of a everyone loses scenario.

RealGunners said...

well, i don't know about these things.. i suppose you're right..