Thursday, November 27, 2008

流浪@Ah Leong Cooks

Wasn't quite in the mood to work yesterday, and since I worked late and came in early the previous 2 days, I decided to call it a day at office around 3.30pm... (yeah, we get to have that little bit of flexibility in MNCs)

Most of the time All the time, whenever we decide to cook at home, it would be Peggy doing the major works, with me doing the major waiting and eating... like here...

Well yesterday, I decided it would finally be the day to fulfil my promise to Peggy: I'll cook a meal for her 1 day.

So, I left office early... headed to Queensbay Jusco to do some food shopping.. and then came home to prepare the ingredients...

I'll be doing 2 dishes for the day...

Stir Fry Vege: Before

Stir Fry Vege: After

Well, it doesn't look that appealing, or marvelous, nevermind...

ABC Soup: Before

ABC Soup: After

Doesn't the soup just look glorious?? It tastes great too! Ask Peggy for verification, hehehehe...

Now I can start telling people that Yan Can Cook Leong Can Cook...

Ei! Don't laugh la!! I really can cook one la!! If u trace back to my UK Summer Semester posts, u will realize that I actually did alot of cooking back then...

Paiseh to hard sell sendiri, so put smaller font: Leong is a good blue chip stock lah.. got job in MNC (入得厨房 yap dak chu fong), can cook decently (出得厅堂 chuk dak teng tong).. oops, macham terbalik liao, hehehehe XD

Don't worry Peggy, I'll make sure this is just the first time, and won't be the last time...

7 comments:

Belle said...

suddenly...i don like abc soup anymore

RealGunners said...

shit...

AsX said...

Gunner, Peggy still okay right? If so, did u see her swallowing the dishes?

RealGunners said...

i know la, u all are just jeles bcz i didn't cook for u >.<

TNH said...

this is the first time i see abc soup.. Heard before but really never see..how it taste???

RealGunners said...

wat the..... you've never seen abc soup b4?? if u mean the taste of the soup in picture,then its absolutely awesome hahaha

just try making for yourself, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, onions, and a couple of chicken drumsticks all whacked into the pot, boil for 45 mins, and u shd be fine..

AsX said...

And make sure no one occupies your toilet 2 hours later...