Friday, November 14, 2008

流浪 @ My 'workplace' for the week

How long has it been since I last made posts on consecutive days? Hmm... can't recall... hahahaha!!

Anyway, am going to blog about where I have been at for the whole of this working week...

Well actually I was attending an external training course, but since it's a job related training, and paid by the company, technically u can say that I am working hahahaha :-D

The training I attended is called: Programming in C#... it's a 5 days course, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm...

The training location is kinda interesting... When I tell people that I am attending training in Wisma Boon Siew, 11 out of 10 gave me confused/baffled looks...

But when I say, upstairs of MOIS,

MOIS

The baffled looks immediately became enlightened looks.. "Ah! MOIS ah? I know I know, we hangout there quite alot!"

I think, Wisma Boon Siew should be renamed as Wisma MOIS... MOIS is at Ground Floor of this Wisma Boon Siew anyway, and my training place in on the top floor.. 16th floor to be exact...

1 thing amazing about this training place the PC they have in the computer lab...

Focus on the RAM size

What if I tell u, this PC is used to operate on Windows XP? Actually, it's PCs.. there's about 18 of them in the lab.... isn't it amazing? Amazingly.... slow =.="

By the 2nd day of the 5 day session, those of us that have company laptops brought our own laptops, since we have pre-installed MS Visual Studio that comes with C# in it...

Today is actually the last day of the training... so at about 4.30pm, after we finished all the lessons, post-course assessment, and survey forms, this is what each of us is presented...

Certificate of Competency! With our names on it respectively

Now I can boast that I am C# Certified, hahahahaha :-D

2 comments:

AsX said...

Hey, I am too C certified! Gurantee getting 'C' for all my course!

RealGunners said...

C# and your C is very big difference la =.= C# is pronounced as C-Sharp.. very 'terrer' 1 XD