Sunday, December 07, 2008

流浪@Another 1st

Can't believe I'm doing this.. it's the 1st time I'm doing it by the way... feels kinda.. awkward to be honest...

I know there's alot of people who does this all the time.. A certain fehmes blogger @ Nicolekiss does it all the time, I know... Since I'm beginning to do this too, maybe I'm on my way to fehmes-dom in the blogosphere... hehehehe :-D

A hint on where I am right now

No, I'm not in the rink.. although I've never been into it and showing this photo might imply that I am skating for the 1st time.. I really just wanna point out that I'm in a certain shopping complex in the Klang Valley that has this facility, so by now u should already have a clear idea as to my whereabouts at this very moment...

I wouldn't be able to do this if I'm in the rink anyway... =.=

Ok la.. stop the mystery... when I say this is the 1st time I'm doing this.. I actually mean...

I'm blogging in Starbucks!!!

What?? It's the truth what?? Previously, I always blog at home in KL/in my room in Penang.. I've never tried blogging somewhere else... I know Nicole is blogging even when she's on the go
occasionally, in cafes/hotel lobby/etc anywhere that has wifi...

*What are you guys thinking??*

I'm actually in between running an errand for my dad and waiting for some TARCian mates to show up for a yumcha session, and decided to kill time here...

K la, gtg... will be going for a tong sui session... ciaozz....

3 comments:

Belle said...

again minum tak jio orang! yau bou ying arrr!! ahahaha a

AsX said...

Blogging in Starbucks? Show some pretty girl photo over there....

RealGunners said...

belle: dai tou por kenot go out late so much ge la.. i oso for ur own good jek...

asx: holy crap! how'd u know.. the waitresses thr really all *pheeww weeettt* type wor..