Tuesday, December 30, 2008

缺钱@Pwned?

Remember this?

Yeah, I'm going to blog about..

This

How long has it been? 1 month plus I think.. and I still haven't got any idea on what to do with this.. gift...


Seriously.. I don't know what's in the mind of the organising team when they bought these for presents.. After all, the division is majority guys...


Basically, there's really nothing I can do with this mug...

I tried giving it away, but... the responses I get...

Cath: Dowan!
Cannas: No thanks!
Peggy: Me no Minnie fansi!
My sis: Yeww!! WTF is that??

Anyway, giving a girl something that is a free gift and not something that you buy seem quite unsincere to me..


Use it myself? Never! Not in this lifetime! I'd rather die of thirst than use this mug to drink!

That sounds abit too extreme.. well anyway, it's just to emphasize that I'd never use this mug for myself...


Throw it away? That seems abit.. inappropriate.. after all, as far as I can remember, this is the 1st time I got a prize from some event out of my own effort..

Throwing the prize away will probably make it seem like I'm an unappreciative, arrogant pig or something...


The person who bought this as a prize must've been thinking something like: "Whoever who gets this are so pwned! He cannot use it for anything! Serves him right for winning! Wahahahaha!!!"

For the past 1 month plus or so.. I have been leaving the mug at my cubicle in office without doing anything about it.. lately, I'm beginning to get some glares and questions like "What's with this girlish mug? U don't seem the type of guy who will like these things"


Ultimate prize... something that I have no use of, no means to pass it on to others, cannot really dispose it, and leaving it alone will stir up gossips...

As of now, I still don't know what to do with it.. but obviously it can't sit in the office much longer..


So.. will just have to tuck it in a not so obvious corner in my room.... le sighzz...

Anyone interested in this Minnie mug???

2 comments:

AsX said...

Hmmm.. tot you last time wish for a mug as a present for Christmas. :p

RealGunners said...

actually i'd prefer ons with a hot chick...