Saturday, December 13, 2008

流浪@Daily Update

I've always been an avid non-supporter on diary type of blogs.. I don't hate them or say they are wrong or lousy.. I mean, blog is a personal thing, so it's up to the blogger to do whatever he/she wants to with his/her blog...

However, having nothing better to do lately, maybe I should try it out once for myself =.=
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

SATURDAY, 13TH DECEMBER 2008

7.30AM - Woke up, as usual.. even though it's Saturday, waking up between 7.00AM - 8.00AM has been a routine for me, it's as if my body is programmed to wake up at that time.. it's just like 1 of my test programs, with 7.00AM as the lower limit and 8.00AM as the upper limit.. that makes 7.30AM the nominal value... Great! I woke up at the best time today!..... Crap, I've been letting my work getting to me even on weekends.. =.=

8.00AM - After 30 minutes of lying around, snoozing myself, finally get off to do the usual stuff: a glass of hot water, pee, brush teeth, wash face, make myself a bowl of oats, and opened my laptop's lid... Yeah I leave my laptop powered on overnight all the time, because I'm an avid supporter of BT hehehe.. hanged around at MSN, Soccernet and Wikipedia... Oh ya, I've ceased reading news sites, be it TheStar or Malaysiakini as I find both are equally biased if not on the same sides..

11.00AM - Left my place, headed to AEON Seberang Perai City, Bandar Perda. Ever since the school holidays started (meaning Back to School Promotion started in Jusco), I've been making frequent trips here to check on the Swan school bag counter.. not gonna elaborate, let's just say it's a family business and I do all these checking voluntarily without getting paid by my dad =.=..

11.30AM - Arrived just to find out that today is the grand opening of the complex. It's closed for the day to accomodate the VIPs and VVIPs shopping inside and will only reopen when all the VIPs decides to call it a day, that's what a Blue Wave guard told me... Waited for 30 minutes, still no signs of the VIPs leaving, I gave up and left myself... =.=

12.00PM - An unfruitful trip across to the mainland, headed to the bridge, wanting to get back to my place ASAP. Got caught in the worse pre-toll jam I've had so far. An hour it took for my car to move about 500 metres, Total time spent in the jam is 1.5 hours... Great.. not only did I waste RM5.60 for nothing, I've wasted more petrol and time getting caught in a shitty jam.. Wonderful start to the day..

1.45PM - Finally made it back to my apartment, tapao the wantan mee from the coffee shop downstairs, not because I like their wantan mee (I don't like Penang's wantan mee, refer to previous post), but because there's nothing else left that I can tapao..

4.00PM - Headed to Queensbay, supposed to catch a movie with Bing, Cannas, Wing Yew and Yi Chong.. before that, checked out on Queensbay Jusco's situation too.. it was quick, most of the trolley bags are almost sold out.. seems like my dad will have to make his way up north again very soon...

4.50PM - Movie time. The Day The Earth Stood Still. Keanu Reeves as the male lead, hopefully it will be as good as The Matrix Trilogy...

6.40PM - Done with the movie.. my hopes dashed.. it's just another crappy movie.. not gonna reveal much more, don't wanna reveal any spoilers... Oops, I hope I didn't demotivated any of you from watching hehehe :D

7.00PM - Dinner at Super Tanker, same people from the movie.. Just fried rice, nothing special...

7.45PM - Back to my apartment, showered, washed clothes, blog-hopped abit..

10.30PM - Started making this stupid post, probably won't have anything coming up for the night anymore, will just wait for sleep time, so I guess I'll stop here...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So.. how is it? Will this make an enjoyable read? I hope not, because I'm probably not gonna do anything like this anymore =.=

5 comments:

AsX said...

Hey, i was in Pizza Hut Qbay that time! I mean 4pm after blogging at Starbucks. Anyway, if we crossed path, i could have officially meet you. Well, no chance, man! :P

RealGunners said...

hahahahaha.... we can alwiz arrange something if u want to..

AsX said...

Nah, i'd like to see how fate arrange everything..(now i sound gay)... like one day u with Cannas or Cath and she or they meet me in the shopping mall and u with them... something like tat..

Don't think i could recognize u across the road though. And i always walk with my mind dreaming of something else (yup, gals)...

Belle said...

eh...the movie..really damn crappy ah? keanu so hot. how to resist?!

RealGunners said...

imagine War of the Worlds..