Saturday, December 13, 2008

流浪@Reiteration

Just felt like making another post, since I'm in the mood for it..

Before I go further, maybe you can have a look here, a post I made 2 years back, when I just started this blog... it mentions my dislike to a particular favorite pastime of many...

Well, today I just wanna reiterate that sentiment that I still hold true to:

I feel that only sohais like to go clubbing
I totally don't like clubbing!!!

1. You go there, pay alot of money, drink and dance till you drop, on your way back kena road block and blow bubble, and you pay more money to the cops...

2. By driving back in your drunk/semi-drunk state, you are risking your own life.. as well as the life of other road users... not least the girls you are fetching, if you are fetching any...

3. Ladies Night or not, girls go clubbing for free usually, guys will always foot the bill... more money spent... yaya call me kiamsiap or whatever, I just don't wanna part with money for girls for very many times unless she is my girl, savvy? I have better use for the money...

4. Drinking is bad for your health.. Excessive drinking will damage your liver, and you're on your way to a deteriorating health and an earlier death.. Makes it more difficult to get insurance too... Those of you guys who haven't buy insurance, please look for Cannas by the way.. can ask me for her phone number if you want XD

5. You get to hug and dry hump many girls if u know the method... so what?? They're not my chick.. what's the point? I don't really wanna syok syok hug girls anyway.. call me an arsehole/faker if you like, just not my cup of tea, I only wanna hug the girl if she is my girl, because it's reality and not just some few hours fantasy...

There's probably a few more points that I can't think of right now.. but so what? The point is, I don't like clubbing at all!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ok.. Actually, I'm making this post because someone just told me that I need a life, I need to know more girls, I really need to go clubbing, I don't know what I'm missing, bla bla etc etc...

Sorry mate, but the fact is, I know what I'm missing... I'm not born a club hater, I've been to those places before... not very many times, but I've been there, done that before.. Back when Nuovo and Atmosphere was around, Beach Club not to forget... I know what it's like inside, didn't try everything (didn't drink lots of Chivas, didn't smoke).. but know what's going on... Still.. don't like it at all...

I'll gladly go for movies, bowling, cheong K, eating, pool/snooker, Starbucks, mamaks and all... but it's just this 1 thing that u should count me out: clubbing...

And so.. this post is just to reiterate my stand on SAY TAK NAK TO CLUBBING... thank you very much =.=

4 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Judging from your reasoning, it seems like you like to go temple, church or a mosque (whichever works).
Free, safe, & healthy...

XD

AsX said...

Hmm, agree and not agree. From what i see, clubbing is the way to de-stress, socialize and just merely have fun. In western country, clubbing is a also a place to ...well.. find "scratches to the itchiness".

Anyway, my point is, the beer, music and dancing is just to de-stress, and the hugging of girls/girl or the one-night thingy is merely just another level of de-stress. If this keeps on going, it's not healthy at all, once a while okay.

Anyway, i dun go out with girls i meet in a pub, club or bar. And i hate the suffering of being drunk or hangover the next day. It's like using money to inflict pain into you. Maybe i could try blogging about the silly things i did when i'm drunk.

By the way, if u r a businessman, clubbing is a need! Trust me, i met some rich businessmen / women through clubbing. Can't expose the name though.

RealGunners said...

3.8: not really.. but... whatever.. =.=

asx: it's just me.. but.. yeah, might hav to change lifestyle when i become rich.. XD

Belle said...

clubbing is overrated. Go with the right bunch of people it could be fun but your list of opinion is damn right. I love clubbing back when i was 14 to 18. obviously its for juvenile. quality booze i rather sip it at home. way better than tuncit tuncit bass