Sunday, February 01, 2009

牛劲@Dorothy

I've been chasing another fansubbed anime for quite some time now. MAR, short form for Marchen Awakens Romance. Marchen is the German term for fairytale, but the anime is Japanese. Anyway, I don't think it's a famous manga/anime series, so not many people will know about it. Suits me fine, because I always beg to differ from the pack.

You see, the main reason 1 of the reasons I'm so into animes is because some of the animes really has hot chicks in it. I mean, yeah I know they're fake, but heck, who cares...

I made a post about anime chicks.. 3 years back I think.. here. Having nothing better to do today, I'll show you my latest find from MAR.





Dorothy is her name. I think her character is based on that little girl in Wizard of Oz, after all the title of the anime suggests fairytale. She even has a Guardian dog named Toto.

Don't ask me what a Guardian is.. wait, maybe I'll just share some links from Wiki and you can check it out if you are interested.

MAR - Dorothy - ARMs (Guardian is explained here)

No comments: