Friday, January 23, 2009

缺钱@Thank You...

Thank you for being able to leave work early today and spend the time with me. I really appreciate it, it was really nice hanging out with you, after not meeting up for so long...

Thank you for listening me up on all my woes. That really helped me alot, I was struggling to cope recently and couldn't really find anyone who is willing, and that I am really comfortable with to spill things out. I really feel better now, although the pain will probably follow me for life...

Thank you for the Manhattan fish meal. It has always been a luxury for me to be in that place, and with my paycut recently, even more so. I've always enjoyed the dory there, and I know you're aware of it. Really enjoyed my meal.

Thank you for suggesting a movie that you know I like but I also know that you don't really like. I know you don't really understand what's going on throughout the movie, but trying to pretend to be enjoying it all the while. Actually I felt quite guilty to put you through the movie.


Thank you for slapping me hard on my tummy when I wanted to buy the popcorn, and reminding me of my weight and the necessity to reduce it, although now I am actually munching Jusco's Potato Wedges while typing this post...

Thank you for slapping me hard on my back when I wasn't noticing. You said it was to give my nerves a shock, to shock me back to life. It really did it, the trick, at least momentarily. Now that I mentioned, you probably would do it more when we meet up again next time..

Last but not least, thank you for being a close friend to me, for being my 知己, even though you are aware of my frequent, and lately become permanent, mood swings. You are really the best 靓姐 that I can ever have. Thank you, muacksss!!!!!

I know you will be reading this soon, because I will inform you and bug you to read...

2 comments:

AsX said...

Hey, man! When it comes to troubled time, friends really play an important role rite? Appreciate this particular friend a lot, i don't think many people has such friend (After being in penang for 4 year, i seem dun have such friend still). Take care, man! And Happy Chinese New Year!

Belle said...

LUCKY U! and hugs =D i had 3 popcorns within one week mang!