Tuesday, February 10, 2009

牛劲@Being Tagged, again

Man... again.... was tagged before, now Cath is doing it to me again, the questions is not quite similar anymore, but the concept of 20 questions, replace 1 with your own, tag 8 people makes me think that it is probably from the same source...

I have been told before by someone, long ago, that not responding to a tag is very rude, so... le sighzz... here goes...

1. Do you believe love in first sight?

Tentatively so, I prefer to believe 'good feel' at first sight, love would develop after a deeper probe.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Currently? Hide myself in a corner thinking about the relationship that could have been but would never be again for me.

3. What kind of song do you sing?
Anything sad and heart breaking.

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow?
Eat McD breakfast, KFC for lunch, Kenny Rogers for dinner, gobble up a big pack of Famous Amos and a few bottles of Nestle yogurt drink *all containing my fondest memories*

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Obviously yes.

6. Do you believe in true love?

I wouldn't be in so much pain now if I don't.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Elene is very painful, I reckon losing my job or any of my family would be of similar magnitude, although I'd love NOT to try them out.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Sleep tight in the night with my lovely blanket *sorry Cath, don't really wanna copy you, but this is exactly what I'm feeling too*

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
It depends, really. If you are hell sure that your love interest has no interest on you, or rather, if your love interest are hell sure she/he has no interest on you and made it clear to you, would you?? Huge risk, almost guaranteed no returns, lousy investment babe.

10. List 5 things that u will find in a bf/gf-
I can't. If it clicks, it clicks; if it doesn't. it doesn't; simple as that.

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?
Just.. don't smoke... that's a big NO NO for me..

12. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
Feel like, yes; going to, no.

13. If you had grant a wish from genie, what would it be?
Turn back time till 1 year and 9 months ago, then I'll be able to experience UK and Europe again, and I'll get to make the right choice on Elene.

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
If I'm rich, I can retire and spend time doing things that make me happy. It's a tad obvious choice, no?

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My cowardice on admitting my true feelings.

16. If you are sad, what you will do?
Went off long gai drive drive alone *shit Cath, I thought you always discourage me to do this? You do it too?*

17. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
因为爱所以爱 by Nicholas Tse 谢霆锋, our song.

18. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Used to be everything; now I don't know, I've lost confidence in myself as a whole.

19. What is the one thing you hate about yourself?
Over-sensitiveness *i'm not intending this but... we've got to be truthful in the face of Tag, no? Another same with Cath, I think is due to we both are fish fish, probably also the reason why we can be good friends =.=*

20. Do you think Tags (and cursing chain mails) should be banned from internet?
YES!

As with my 1st tag, am going to do the unglamorous but noble thing of not spreading it out to others. As with those cursing chain mails, I'll gladly let it die with me even if the curse multiplies on me. I don't want trouble for my friends. Full stop.

No comments: