Wednesday, February 04, 2009

牛劲@Don't Force Me

I don't really wanna be posting this but...

STOP FORCING ME TO LET GO! STOP FORCING ME TO FORGET!

I don't expect you guys to understand me, I don't expect you guys to understand why I'm stressing myself up so much, it's not something that I wish everyone would understand. In fact, I hope nobody understands, because you have to go through this to really understand, and it is not a good thing to go through.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO THROUGH PUSHING THE GIRL YOU LOVE AWAY, AND TO HAVE TO BEAR WITH HER PASSING AWAY, AND THEN REALIZE THAT YOU STILL LOVE HER DEEPLY, AND THAT SHE ACTUALLY STILL LOVE YOU ALL THE WHILE TOO?

No.. you don't.. trust me, so please, don't pretend to understand, you'd have no idea..

I just hope you guys can respect my sentiments, and stop making such a big fuss about it.. If you feel that I am a sore to you eyes, just.. don't look at me, get away... and if you think I'm polluting my blog with emotional posts, then.. by all means, FUCK OFF!

This.. is my personal blog, I am entitled to write whatever I want to, including leaving messages for her in the heavens... Those comment off posts were meant for her only actually... I don't have any means to communicate to her, I can't just dial her number in heaven, because I'm not in a fairytale movie, right? She used to read my blog, so this is the only method I can think of...

You know who you are, the few of you...

Sorry....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey people,

don't give leong too much pressure la.he need our patience and support.its really very tough for him mentally.if you are really a friend,please be considerate for him.