Sunday, February 15, 2009

牛劲@Hakka Mee

It's been quite some while since I made some.. erm.. not-so-gloomy post, so today, for a change, I'm gonna make a naughty one, hehehe..
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It all began around 7pm today, I was waiting for the people to be ready to go out for dinner, hakka mee at Sungai Nibong. Found out that Cath was home alone, so...



Therefore,


I really tried my best drawing it, but, you know, it's really difficult to use a mouse to draw on the MSN draw pad...

Here's the real thing

This hakka mee shop actually specializes on yong tau foo. Unlike other yong tau foo eateries which come with either white rice or cintan mee, this shop offers either white rice, yam rice or hakka mee to come with the yong tau foo, we basically name the shop because of that.

Cath, lu jia pa buay?

4 comments:

Cathrane said...

Totji... u copycath... I got this idea at first one.. I also wanted to blog about ur damn ugly drawing!!!

RealGunners said...

i went out so long, u oso never blog, now u say i copycath =.=

Cathrane said...

i told u i print screen ma. wah lau.i busy blog that alan's bday ma. u copycath!!

RealGunners said...

hanna.. belanja u makan lo totji.. cepat blog it la~