Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm contemplating on doing something, like I said, contemplating, not sure yet..

I actually spontaneously came up with this idea while going out for another drive drive session just now, who knows I might spontaneously feel otherwise tomorrow morning..

I don't know if I will have time to do that or not, but if I really decide to do that, I'll try to squeeze time for it...

It would be some sort of a measure to confront my inner struggles, face to face, I might come out on top and become stronger, or I might drown from it and end up in Arkham Asylum...

Anyway, I suppose it would make a couple of good reads if on so, stay tuned...

4 comments:

AsX said...

What's cooking, doc?

RealGunners said...

just wait.. patiently

AsX said...

i'm still waiting.....

RealGunners said...

there you go