Sunday, February 22, 2009

牛劲@T&S

T&S stands for: Tulan & Speechless...

Why T&S? Allow me to go story-telling again...

You see, I have been trimming my MSN contact list of unnecessary people all the while. Unnecessary people for me here means, those people that I add into my list, that when I tried chatting with them, either don't respond, or respond with "eh brb/eh busy now/eh gtg, chat next time" kind of stuff...

You know, once, twice, thrice, a few more times and you just know you won't be chatting with these people. Anyway, you still give them some chance and kind of leave them in the contact list hoping they might initiate chat some time later. Weeks.. maybe months later, you realized it's not going to happen. So? Delete from contact list la! Buang tempat saja ma!

I've deleted about 10 people from my list lately *mostly girls* when, a few days after I deleted them, 1 by 1 they initiate chat with me... The conversations were all more or less like this:

Girl: Hey! How are you! How come you so long no msg me? Dowan choi me d??
Me : Err.. no la, I got msg u, but u alwiz no response or brb, then I give up, wait u msg me ma.
Girl: Yameh? Aiyo I busy ma, you can keep msg me 1 ma
*Me proceeds to add her back into my list*
*. . . . . .*
Girl: Why u add me now? You deleted me ah??!!
Me : Err... u no choi me, I thought u dowan friend me, I mai delete lo/Err... I wanna delete someone, accidentally ter-deleted u =.="
Girl: Why, u!! Hhmmmppphh!!! Fine!!! Dowan choi u d!!!

Like... so... speechless right? I wonder.. if they have this program that triggers when someone deletes them from the list.. Like.. come on la wei! You were never chatting with me one what?? Just let me delete u la! Why dun choi me when I msg u, then msg me with these shit after I delete u??

Haihzz... tulan anot la, u say... speechless anot la...

4 comments:

AsX said...

Hmmm.. it's time i start trimming my msn contact, yahoo, skype, aol, goggle talk and icq dy...

Cathrane said...

me always brb/busy/ttul/gtg one wo.. dun delete me la wei..

Belle said...

thts like how long d! u still dulan-ing! siu hei siu hei! hahahahahahahahaha whos her man xD

RealGunners said...

asx: go ahead,
cath: u never do that to me ma wakakakaka,
belle: it's not how long la, it's still on going..but yala, i siu hei =.="