Sunday, March 15, 2009

牛劲@Inspired

No, watching the football match at McD didn't do the trick...

Maybe, could be, probably, what we call.. divine intervention.. suddenly, somehow I remembered an important teaching...

人生无常,一切随缘

I have been forgetting these 8 words all this while, hence my sufferings amplified..

She's gone, I'm sad, and I keep trying to dwell back into the past. After rediscovering these 8 words, I begin to start thinking of a different scenario...

What if she did not die? Will I be like what I am now? Deep down, I know, the answer would be a no, if she's still alive today, I would not realize how important she is to me, and would keep rejecting her out of fear. As much as I regret it now, I know that if it only happens because she died, and I can't really change anything anymore.

I have been watching Vandread, and it is the 1st time I noticed a very inspiring conversation between Magno @ Ba-san and Bart:


Who say animes are good for nothing? Sometimes it can be good for inspiration too, when things don't go too well...

On another note, it's frustrating that I have been running into quite some.. erm.. not so pleasant moments with some friends. For this, it was leng jie who injected a dose of idea that set me rolling.


It's a case of same actions, but different sets of mentality interpret them differently. I'm not sure how true it is, but maybe this is really the case, therefore resulting in quite a lot of unnecessary complications lately..

I'm not going as far as to change my personality, because I think they are what defines me. *shit, sounds a bit like Batman* But I probably should work on finding a balance between understanding this difference and get a balancing point out of it..

Wish me luck...

4 comments:

Belle said...

bart shaved his head and happily go naked to the dork. WILL YOU SHAVE?!! WILL YOU?!! and go naked *tee hee* xD

RealGunners said...

but.. she didnt make me a doll without hair wor...

Belle said...

god..dint your realised..the round doll without hair is you la ROFL!

RealGunners said...

actually, i was really considering shaving bald ge..