Sunday, March 15, 2009

Juru Autocity

I've been enduring an emotionally torrid week, spending most of my free time hiding @ watching aeroplanes near the airport. So I decided to hit it out with my mates to Autocity for the Saturday night. I'll cap the night up with as few words as possible.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

No photos,

No more free vouchers,

A few free games,

A few good friends, as always, thank you,

1 unknown emcee,

Coupled with 1 certain whacky Fly Guy, emcee also,

无厘头 mou lei tau questions, just for the sake of giving out free gifts,

Lousy fish & chips, too shweet honey lemon,

Supposingly fehmes violinist, and supposingly fehmes saxophonist,

and supposingly fehmes rap band, all which I've never heard of,

Reshmonu is in town,

with the blessings of St Patrick "Singh",

lots of noise, lots of black booze, lots of hotties,

Liverfool kicked ManUre's arse,

And... and.... and....

I saw her replica, 80% similarity,

The face, the body shape, the height, the dressing sense, the overall feel,

It's not her though...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It's good to be out among friends again, having fun... thank you very much... =)

No comments: