Tuesday, March 03, 2009

牛劲@New Friend

Remember this? Well,

Now you see,

Now you don't!

How come ah? Did I finally made up my mind to dump it?

Nope.. I did get rid of it, but not to the dumps,

But to this cute little girl.

Her name is Kinny, she is 6 years old, and she is my 靓妈 leng ma's daughter *leng ma is.. erm.. erm.. some sort of like... 契妈 kai ma?*

I finally got to meet up with leng ma after a couple of failed dates. We met up at Sunway Pyramid last Monday.

Didn't do much, just went to a Belgian fries frites specialty shop at the... 1st or 2nd floor? It's called Pommes Frites. They basically sells big fat fries with lots of different type of dips. Me, leng ma and Kinny, we ordered 1 with strawberry (yes STRAWBERRY, S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y) dip, and another 1 with their so called Secret Weapon dip.

The strawberry 1 was nice, but the Secret Weapon, I think it's better if they keep it a secret and keep it low profile =.=||.

Frites, ice lemon tea, and chit chat all the way. It was great fun to chit chat with leng ma, it was great fun playing around with hyperactive Kinny too =D. To be honest, I've never felt so relaxed for quite some time already, so it was a great day out.

Even better was, Kinny met me for the 1st time, she thinks I'm funny, and she likes me. Yay! Now I have a new friend, woohoo!! Hehehehe..

Me and Kinny

Me and leng ma

Oh ya, forgot to mention, I got my 1st birthday present too! Thanks leng ma~ Shall blog about that later...

* * * * * * * * * *
Aftermath

Apparently, Kinny loves her gift...


I'm pleased for Minnie too, seems like the mug found her rightful owner =)

2 comments:

Belle said...

u are recycling gift and how cruel..to a cute girl! wtf!

RealGunners said...

dun say like that la, it's new la, unused 1, i just give it to someone who will appreciate it ma..