Friday, March 27, 2009

R.I.P

I don't know what to say, really, I'm at a lost, why is this happening? Why you, of all people?

You are the dearest of my so-called 'big sisters', we were the bestest best of friends where nothing cannot be talked about, nothing cannot be shared, and that mutual feeling remained, even when you flew over to Canada for Uni, and then decided to stay there...

You were 1 of only a handful few who knew of Elene and have seen her before, she's gone, now you're gone too...

Really, and you knew it was going to happen all the while, why did you keep it secret from me for so long? No wonder you went missing from MSN for this few weeks...

I really hate you, you know? You are leaving me behind to face this shit called life, all by myself. And you didn't give me a chance to say a proper goodbye. You just disappeared like that, and when I knew, it was already too late...

Nah, I'll never hate you. I'm just frustrated. Deep down, I know why you kept it a secret. Even if I had known earlier, I wouldn't have been able to afford that ticket to Vancouver. Knowing me, you probably knew that would be bad for me..

I'm really too stressed out to compose anything else now...

In loving memories, forever kai jie, Tracy, may you rest in peace...

No comments: