Sunday, March 08, 2009

牛劲@Thai Temple

This was totally unexpected...

Was having dim sum breakfast with some folks who came up from KL for a spin, and decided to head to the Thai Temple *a.k.a Siamese Temple* nearby Gurney.

While in the temple, I decided to go for the 50cents Wheel of Fortune and get myself a fortune reading. This is what I got:


Cannot comprehend? Of course, because it's all in Thai. But nevermind, there's Chinese translation on the paper as well.


Cannot comprehend also? Bananas please put your hand up..

But fret not, they even have English translation on that piece of paper...


Although it's quite blur, but still readable right?

... Some people will assist you to get a better position than you are holding now ...

Judging from my current workload and multiple roles, this could happen... hmm...

... because your luck in love is very good at present. ...

This felt like a huge slap on my face, and my yet-to-heal heart...

No comments: