Monday, April 27, 2009

Racing 33

I'm gonna blog about my new turbocharged high speed toy.

Ladies and gentleman, monkeys and elephants, introducing the Racing 33 Sports Car!

Front View

Side View

45° View

This baby produces 359 horsepowers and 388Nm torque at 6000 rpm. It does 0-100km/h in 4.8 seconds. Awesome, isn't it??

I took it for a run down just now, to see how well it drifts... yes it drifts the shit better than a certain AE86...

Enters the corner

Zero-counter, 4-wheel drift!

I know... I know what you wanna say....

Childish... Mou Liu... Sohai... Totji....

Actually I got this car when I bought a box of Honey Stars *background shouts TIU!! REALLY SMALL KID!!* . The car was inside the box. I put the stickers on myself and momentarily enjoyed myself like a 4 year old, hahahaha..

That's what we do when we were kids, right? Getting a lousy toy and imagining it to be a supercar or spaceship or something... it's fun to behave like kids again, all the time once in a while...

2 comments:

AsX said...

I still prefer transformer, car changing robot toy :P

RealGunners said...

transformers for 7-8 yrs old la.. 4yrs old toys are simpler 1 XD