Saturday, May 09, 2009

阴天假期

At long last... it rained this morning... was having a rough night, some weird dreams and sweaty temperature in the room... the cold breeze blowing into the room was a welcome relief and I dozed off for another 2 hours..


Most of my mates have already left for a 1 day trip to Taiping.. I did not join, due to various reasons.. not gonna discuss about that here...

Well, maybe something general.. it has got something to do with money, as well as mood...

Anyway, lately I'm experience a lack of appetite for food.. I decided not to have any rice at all for today...

Stir Fry Lettuce

My breakfast/lunch/dinner for today... 1 whole romaine lettuce, 1 egg, 3 pork balls, a bit of minced pork, and some salt...

It was after I threw in the pork balls that I realized, today is supposed to be a day to be vegetarian... shait.... think I'll make up for it tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after, or the day after......

~*HAPPY WESAK DAY*~

No comments: