Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Free Gift

In my company... I mean, in the company I work in, there's this annual event called Engineering Week. Throughout the week, there would be activities such as software competition, innovation competition, line tours, expert talk show, live sex show, NPI exhibitions and CoP exhibitions...

I was paksa rela-ed to be a supporting member of one of the booths for this CoP thing. CoP is basically something like a.. society or club... Community of Practice... I think...

I have heard my colleagues said before, participating members usually get lots of free gifts, such as T-shirts, watches, mugs, miniature pulleys for ID cards etc.

But this year, we got only 1 trinket....

This is the free gift

45 degree view

Open up

Don't play play ah! Do you know what this thing is called??


Anyway, I was too busy with work today to have any time to check how magical this calculator is. You know, helping out with these events doesn't mean you no need to work, it only means you put aside your work for a few hours, and then stay back late for another few hours to complete your tasks...

I shall test this thing out tomorrow and.. who knows, maybe there would be more things to blog about hehehehe =)

3 comments:

vicvic said...

i got one of these at home too!!!

AsX said...

Emmm i thought i saw this stuff 5 years ago! You could just change the pattern only.... Magic?

RealGunners said...

vicvic: then how? magic anot?

asx: can change pattern? wat pattern? how? i didnt know about it.. really quite magic wor if true.. ahahaha