Monday, May 04, 2009

迫切 PEKCEK!!!

这次回来,感觉到说不出的不悦,郁闷,迫切.. yesh 迫切.. a.k.a. pekcek..

Haih...

Didn't manage to fulfil many of my promises this time round, didn't manage to get many of my wishes this time coming back, somehow managed to do a lot of unnecessary stuff...

It is so far the longest holiday I've taken to come back to KL, since working in Penang.. yup, this time I'm back even longer than during CNY...

Somehow it feels like the time has been wasted...

Of course there's also some things happened that triggered me into being moody... prefer not to mention here....
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Was at Sunway Pyramid with my sis on Saturday to look for Mother's Day pressie, tea time at a Korean outlet at the Asian Avenue's Food Street after we got the goodies..

The food was... ma ma dei... average... what I really wanted to highlight is the drinks...


Red wordings: what I ordered, Green Plum drink
Yellow wordings: what my sis ordered, Korean tea (forgot if this is the correct name)

I paid RM5 for 1 round of drink, my sis paid RM1 and refilled 5 times!!! My luck is bad even when ordering drinks as well!! Pekcek!!!!!

No, actually, I paid for everything and my sis paid nothing!!!

PEKCEK-NESS!!!!!!

No comments: