Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pineapple

I have been skipping lunch for 3 consecutive days...

The previous 2 days were because I was too busy dealing with Engineering Week stuff which comes alive during lunch time..

Today was because.. I just didn't feel like it... I didn't feel hungry, and didn't feel like eating.. that's all...

So.. you see.. the company gives us meal subsidy of RM2 per day to eat in the cafeteria, and if we don't eat in, we get to use that subsidy to take fruits or pastries...

So this is what I took today

I was feeling terribly pekcek during lunch time, I decided to go home to bring my headphone to office so that I can listen to some music while working...

So I walked to my car, with the pineapple in my hand... reached my car... unlock, open the door, and then... and then...

The pineapple... that moron... decided to jump out of my hands...


And dropped itself onto the tar surface called parking lot!

It probably thought that rotting by the parking lot under the hot sun was a better alternative to rotting inside my tummy...

These are my feelings at that moment... My meal subsidy decided to betray me and abandon me!!! You know how sucks that feeling is??? Arghhh!!!

Actually... there's another thing that triggered my sadness... Actually, yesterday I took pineapple too, and it too decided to jump out of my hands, this time onto the walkway inside my office building.

I think... pineapple hates me!!!! Haihhhhhhhh~~~~.........

4 comments:

lengMa said...

wah~ hau sang jai where can see things so negative gar...

Cathrane said...

I think not only pineapple bo suka u.. maybe orange lar, apple lar, dragon fruit la.. kiwi la.. hehe.. all also bo suka u.. u sure pek cek!!

RealGunners said...

T_T

★ whoaamello ★ said...

Pineapples aren't exactly the best thing for an empty stomach y'know...

Just sayin =\