Tuesday, June 09, 2009

G Cafe

Team appreciation lunch again today, venue is G Cafe of G Hotel, the luxurious hotel beside Gurney Plaza...





The food? Buffet!!! Yippeee!!!





Like someone, I also prefer the desserts in a buffet...





Overall its not bad la.. I mean, don't compare lunch buffet with dinner buffet la.. the food variety definitely less, but, the environment is nice and comfy, service is good, the food is nice...


My 1st round - Fried Beehoon, Ayam Masak Merah, Braised Vegetables, Grilled Fish, Chili Prawns


My 2nd round - Lamb Chop, Calamari Rings, Mashed Potato, Baked Mussels, Breaded Fish, Pandan Chicken, Vietnamese Prawn Roll


My 3rd Round - Topping up on food I like on 1st and 2nd round, plus a slice of Smoked Chicken in Honey


My 4th Round - Lotus Root Soup, I miss mom T_T


My 6th round - Fruits and Cakes and Eclair (desserts).. too bad they don't have red dragon fruit...

Where's 5th round? Well 5th round was Satay, forgot to take picha... hehehe...

There's also 7th round, ice cream scoops...

They also have Ais Kacang and Kuay Teow Soup... I don't like the way they prepare the ais kacang, and kuay teow soup... who would want that in a buffet anyway? =.="

Allow me to end this post with...

BUURRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

5 comments:

ThinkING said...

yeah..our appreciation lunch will be there too, see the food after 2 weeks :)

RealGunners said...

there got a hensem waiter :P

Richard Ling said...

nice place!
nice food!

Yatz said...

fuiyo..3 rounds..not bad..LOL

RealGunners said...

richard: nice waitresses as well :)

yatz: u got read baik baik mou? wat 3 rounds? 7 la XD