Saturday, June 13, 2009

Plan C

Enough with Plan Bs... today I suddenly realized that I can have something else to do, hence Plan C...

I think I can run a B&D service...

What does B&D stands for? Buy & Deliver.. hehehe..

Had a taste of it today.. a friend was working in dungeon mode today.. usually lunch is provided, but today they have to order their own food, so she asked me to help her tapao...

So off I went...

From my office to the tapao place requires me to drive a big circle to reach, and when I reached to junction to that place, I miraculously took the wrong turn and ended up staring at my office again, so I had to take drive that big circle another time...

Finally reached the tapao place, ordered, took the food, trudged back to my car with the load of food,

Now you know what tapao place is that =)

And headed to her office...

Upon delivery, I received payment for the food, and also this,

The commission for my efforts

Yay!!! I made RM1 in my latest service providing venture!!

No comments: