Sunday, July 26, 2009

Crossroad

I love reading about what football players that move to a new club say during the presentation press conference.

There are those good blokes, who conducted themselves well, and managed to leave the old club in good will, and have all the wonderful things to say about their old club, the ex-manager and the ex-team mates...

There are also cases where a transfer got sour, resulting in the player badmouth-ing the old club, or the ex-manager, or everything related to the old club..

But I particularly like those players getting philosophical... especially when they say things similar to below:

There are times when we are faced with crossroads. This transfer is one such situation. At times like this, a big man would make big decisions, decisions that might change his life, life goes on, and they don't look back. I made mine, and hopefully I won't look back.

I sense that the time for me to make my big decision is nearing... Wish me luck...

5 comments:

Cathrane said...

take it easy. make it simple. make urself feel comfortable.

RealGunners said...

thanx :)

AsX said...

So which 'club' u r transferring to now? I or M?

RealGunners said...

fark u, it's not regarding that, i love my job, dun try to screw me up in that dept =.=

Jenny said...

Hi. I'm just here from BlogExplosion and I came across your bloggy. It's really nifty and I enjoyed reading it. I hope you'll stop by and check out my blog as well. :) I'd love to have you visit.

I'm going to add your blog to my reader so I can keep up with your posts.

Have a great week!