Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JB Trip - Day 1 @ Hotel Views

After breakfast, there was still time to lepak around the hotel while waiting for our pickup, so I wandered around and take some pictures..

Hotel lobby view from 1st floor

Reception counter

I also found my way to the swimming pool..

Swimming pool view from the entrance

Swimming pool view from the poolside terrace

My room is the 5th from bottom, right hand side

Poolside terrace

It was almost time, I begin to make my way to the lift, wanted to go back to my room to get dressed. Then I noticed this,

Spinning door

It leads to,

A sky bridge

And this sky bridge leads to,

Persada Johor @ Johor International Convention Centre

Some college/maktab is having their convo here today

Head back to the sky bridge,

View from the sky bridge

Look at the building afar, that is the new Customs and Immigrations office @k@ Bangunan Sultan Iskandar, the building is pretty, but I heard the locals who travel back and forth to Singapore hates it, because it's on a hill, and far from the causeway, people who walk needs to walk farther and people who drive needs to make a big detour around the area.

Ok, finish hotel sightseeing, time to head off to work..

2 comments:

Belle said...

dont like the pool. but enjoy your holiday.what its consider a vacation also no'?!

RealGunners said...

yala, i'm spending my vacation in the hotel room replying emails and reading datasheets... |-)