Sunday, July 19, 2009

JB Trip - Day 1 @ Lunch

After breakfast and lepak-ing around, time to go to work...

The place we're supposed to go to is located in an area called Kempas. Didn't manage to take photos of my temporary workplace, we're not supposed to take photos in places like this anyway..

So I'll just blog about our lunch...

You know, when it comes to being at sub-con (sub-contractor)'s place, we don't need to worry about lunch, they'll bring us to somewhere nice to eat usually...

It just so happen today, our hosts decided to bring us to a place not quite near to the office...


Don't ask me the location of this eatery, I have no idea, I can't even recognize the way to get here from the office.. I just vaguely remember passing by a Carrefour, and then there's a road sign nearby this eatery, indicating AEON Bukit Indah going straight ahead.


古文茶 Gu Wen Cha literally translates to Ancient Language Tea. But then, Tea Garden sounds more appropriate I suppose...

I noticed something on their menu.. look carefully at the picture below, sorry for the low quality of the shot >.<
Forgive me for finding this amused, but I've always paid 5% service charge, this is the 1st time I see 3% service charge...

This place, it's not exactly some posh restaurant where everything is expensive. And it's not what the shop name seem to suggest, it's not a tea house either. It's a typical Hong Kong/Malaysian fusion styled meal/yumcha place that we get to see in KL (imagine Wong Kok or Kim Gary).



Actually, to be honest, I don't feel that there's anything much to brag about this place. I mean, it's not to say this place is lousy, or terrijible, or bad... just that, it's not exactly a place which has the WOW factor..... normal eatery lo...


My food: Minced Chicken Rice in Bamboo Bucket


Verdict: Hmm... I don't know, because the only version of this I've eaten before is Dragon-i punya... cannot compare la right? Hehehehe

Good thing is no managers joining us today.. after makan, belah...

You know, those managers pattern, they tend to talk alot over the meals one, and we don't really have enough time to finish what we're sent here to do, so it won't be a good thing also...

No comments: